Online banking. Reach your personal accounts and your business checking accounts from home, from your office, or wherever you have a PC connection to the Internet.
What is online banking?
Online banking is an easy-to-use, secure online service that allows you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and more.
- Check outstanding balances on some loans and lines of credit or Bank of America credit cards.
- Keep track of balances, payments and interest earned for your Bank of America accounts.
- View transactions that have cleared your checking, savings and credit card accounts.
- Download transaction information to popular financial software.
- E-mail Bank of America for assistance or information.
- Pay bills online.