Learn more about us. A good relationship starts by knowing the people you're working with. Let us introduce ourselves.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,000 retail banking offices, thousands of ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 30 million active users. With the acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America on January 1, 2009, Bank of America Merrill Lynch is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America Merrill Lynch offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
To learn more, review the following resources:
- Investor Fact Book.
Get a financial overview of Bank of America.
- About Bank of America. Learn fast facts about Bank of America, read investor relations information, and download the annual report.
About Dealer Financial Services
Through its Dealer Financial Services unit, Bank of America Merrill Lynch provides retail loan financing and the full range of commercial banking services to dealers in the automobile, recreational vehicle, and marine industries across the United States. These services include comprehensive inventory financing, commercial loans, depository services, and merchant and treasury management services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has relationships with thousands of dealer clients and manages over $50 billion in consumer and commercial loans through Dealer Financial Services.
- Inventory financing
- Commercial loans
- Depository products
- Merchant and treasury management services
- Provides consumers with purchasing power by offering indirect consumer loans through dealerships, captive finance arrangements, and intermediaries
- Acts as a source of funding for other lenders in the marine and RV industries by purchasing loans through bulk portfolio acquisitions and loan flow relationships
- Contact us. Locate a Bank of America Merrill Lynch Client Manager in your area.